DELTA ENERGY SYSTEMS KENYA.
Job Title:Business Development Manager
DELTA Energy Systems is an established engineering company dealing in power backup and clean energy solutions for application in Telcos, ICT, Banking, medical, military among other industries. Delta has business interest in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. DELTA is currently seeking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be tasked with the role of identifying new business, improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
The BDM will be based in Nairobi and will be reporting to the General Manager. The position will be responsible for acquiring profitable new business and retaining existing accounts in order to increase the Company’s market share. The incumbent will also aim at achieving profitable growth of the general business in accordance with targets set and criteria formulated by the Company.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
• Lead sales team in business development
• Develop and implement business development strategies and plans
• Create and develop commercial opportunities to increase the companies income
• Identify new market opportunities and taking a lead in successful business proposals that will secure new business and long term client relationships for the company
• Assist in embedding a commercial client service focused approach to all business processes and activities
• Gathering market intelligence and generating new leads as well as follow up and coordination of sales.
• Developing and managing relationships including closing business relationships by coordinating requirements: developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Contribute to the development, communication and promotion of corporate core purpose, vision, mission and values as well culture improvement in order to meet financial and performance targets
• Manage departmental budgets to meet the strategic and operational business plans.
• Support the development of performance standards to ensure the service is responsive to and meeting the needs of its customers.
• Critically analyzing new business line and employ all risk management processes
• Participate in seminars and be widely read in professional, technical and marketing publications
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or sales and marketing
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role- Team leadership and Selling Energy solutions
• Financial knowledge of financial analysis will be an added advantage
• Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A passion for customer service and have a friendly and outgoing personality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please apply through email@example.com before Friday 9th May 2018.
Please refer to our website www.deltaenergysystems.co.ke for more information about DELTA Kenya.