- The EUROSTAR FINO solar panel (collector) casing is made of specially designed extruded aluminium profile powder coated, without any external connections, screws, nuts or rivets. It has a special slot for the rubber sealing making it 100% watertight. At the same time the powerful support system will resist any weather conditions even typhoons.
- The rockwool 40mm (50kg/m3) insulation of the solar panel (collector) will maintain very high temperatures, which along with the other technical characteristics, achieve an incredible high efficiency.
- The absorber is composed of a full face copper sheet with blue super selective titanium coating of 0.20mm thickness (selective or non-selective aluminum absorbers are also available) and is welded to the copper pipes by ultrasonic or laser welding.
- The primary heliothermic liquid developed by SOLE achieves maximum transfer of heat to the water in the tank and at the same time protects the collector from scaling, rusting, freezing and overheating. The EUROSTAR FINO “heliothermic liquid” will last for a lifetime without needing to be replaced.
- The solar panel’s glazing is 4 mm low iron solar prismatic tempered glass and ensures maximum penetration of irradiation. It is oven-treated at 700 ºC, achieving maximum strength and durability.
- A special EPDM rubber profile ensures 100% water and vapor sealing. The rubber profile is covered by an aluminium profile on the top and sides of the solar water heater collector, protecting it from damage during transportation, stocking or installation.
- Special blind rivet nuts on the back of the aluminium profile allows easy installation on: Flat roofs: the complete set of supports makes installation on flat roofs just simple. This aesthetic result proves the superiority of the EUROSTAR FINO design achieving a maximum height of 1,00m.
Sizes of EUROSTAR FINO Solar Water Heaters
150lt, 200lt, 300lt