- Soft start & variable frequency drive
- Automatic hybrid power input (solar, AC & diesel, battery)
- IP65 waterproof
- GPRS SMS control/ monitoring
- Compatible with single phase & triphase motor
- Suitable for centrifugal Pump, axial-flow pump, mixed-flow pump, deep-well pump, etc
- Applicable to agricultural irrigation, desert control, pasture animal husbandry, etc
- Solar DC input anti-reverse
- AC input/ output phase lost (3 phases)
- AC output short circuit
- AC output unbalance (3 phases)
- Pump dry run (unload water) by sensor/ software
- Water over flow of tank
- Solar low power
HOBERTEK Solar Water Pumping Controller/ Inverter.
Key differentiating factors
• It is hybrid. It accommodates both Solar and electrical input but internally programmed with solar as the main input. If your pump consumes 2kw, at 7am when solar is producing 800watts, then the grid will power 1200watts saving 800watts power. The grid power will keep reducing as solar irradiance increases. Meaning at 9am the solar will be powering 100%.
• Soft starting- this means the pumping speed starts slowly and increases with increase in solar irradiance. This means there is no inrush currents and the power frequency to the pump is maintained at the pump manufacturer specifications. This ensures long life of the pump.
• Integrate-able with batteries- this is an option the customer can consider for a complete hybrid site where the customer may need pumping to be done at night when there is no solar light.
• It is fairly priced and very negligible operating expenditure. This means the TCO is very low.
• Installation, integration, maintenance and Local support services are locally available.
• The parts warranty is 24months against manufacturer defects. The AMC with local service centre ensures optimal equipment performance and equipment long life.